12 January 2012

First Swimming Experience

this post is about 3 months late... sorry :) I'm behind......(I wrote it when it happened just never got around to posting it)

Well, we finally did it. We got Titus in the pool. It only took us 3 months and a few weeks.

Titus, like all Linns, loves the water. So, naturally we knew he'd love the pool. Dad was a little ambitious and put him straight in up to his chest. What did Titus do? ... He squealed. It was too cold. However if his chest was out of the water and just his butt and legs were in, he didn't mind.

Tim held him for a few minutes, showing him to splash and just walking around the shallow end while I got all the video and pictures I wanted. Then, Tim decided to fill a small tub with warm water to let Titus sit in and warm up before we tried to change his clothes. So... we did and a lot of humor came with it... you will just have to look at the pictures and videos to see for yourself...





























No comments:

Post a Comment