Monday was Tim's 24th birthday!
Sunday evening we went to a Brazilian Steakhouse in Seoul called Mercado's. It was delicious all you can eat meat for only KRW 25,000! We had several varieties of meet, including chicken hearts ... and yes, Tim and I both ate them :)!! We went to eat with our good friends, Ryan, Abby, Brian, and Lindsey. After dinner we went back to our apartment, where I made Funfetti cake and we watched some TV shows. Later that evening I gave Timmy his gift, a lot of candy that you can't find here in Korea (I brought it back with us from the US).
Monday was like any other work day,Tim came in at 6 for morning swim practice, then worked all day and coached again in the afternoon. However, since it was his birthday I brought him Dunkin' Doughnuts for breakfast and Quiznos for lunch! --In the afternoon before practice, the swim team surprised him with a Cheesecake and a card. They walked into his office, candles lit, singing happy birthday. He had no idea and was happily surprised :)!!
I believe he had a good birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment