05 February 2010

My Sister

I spoke with my sister over Skype the other day. We were discussing how each other had been, all of a sudden she just stood up from the computer, lifted up her shirt to show her belly and laughed. My first thought was... 'Are you trying to show me you have been working out?'... She then turned to her side and tapped on her belly...' ooooh I got it ... wait... SHE IS PREGNANT!!'

Courtney is now 7 weeks and a few days pregnant! The baby is due September 28th. Unfortunately Tim and and I will already be back in Seoul when he/she is born. I don't want to think about how difficult it will be to not be there with them! I had a hard enough time when Nathan, Danny (Tim's brother) and Meghan's son, was born this past fall.

However, I truly am THRILLED about it!! Congrats Courtney and Kurt!


IT IS POSITIVE :)



7 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment