2010 YISS Varsity Swim Team
The swim season is officially over. April 23-24 we had our Championship swim meet at SFS (Seoul Foreign School; about 30 minutes from our school). Tim did a lot of leg work before the meet to see what the team needed to do to beat a certain team (SIS, Seoul International School), that we have been close to beating all season.
Since the meet I have been trying to get Tim to type up something for all of you about the meet and such, but he is really dragging his heels. So, I guess you will just get to hear a little from me. The meet lasted 2 days and went great! Our students were on their feet cheering for each other more than any other meet. We had SEVERAL swimmers break their personal records, and even some school records. I do know that our boys 200 freestyle relay broke our school record!
Honestly I'm not real sure what else to tell you. If you want to know more, maybe you could just email Timmy for more details :). Here are some pictures though:

Awards/Celebrating after the meet
SWIM FOR HIM

No comments:
Post a Comment