25 January 2011

Baby FOOL - Week 19

I am now in my 19th week of pregnancy (notice my new counter to the right on the blog). We had a doctor's visit two weeks ago, and found FOOL is a

BOY!!!!

Tim and I are both very excited about having a boy, and now can start discussing names. We have a few in mind, but we are not telling what his name will be until we decide for sure. Sorry.



Anyways, I wanted to give everyone an update ...

Due Date: June 21, 2011

Gender: Male

Mom's total weight gain thus far: about 5 lbs (however I lost about 5 in the first trimester, so I'm about where I started)

At my Dr. visit before we came home(Dec. 2), I was 64.2 kg = 142.6 lbs
This Dr. visit (6 weeks later) I was 65/66 kg = 145 lbs


Dad is Super Proud that he will be having a son!

Health of mom and baby: GREAT! - no problems so far. I am having more energy now and really feel like I am in the "honeymoon"stage of pregnancy. I get a few headaches off and on, but nothing I can't handle. Also, the past week or so, I have CONSTANTLY been wanting to eat. Within the past 2 weeks, I have been showing more and more... to the point where some people are noticing. For example, one of my students asked me today "why is your belly sticking out" ..haha!!!- kids are so honest! Anyways, here is a little bit of belly for you!




Week 17




 Week 18



More updates and pictures to come!!! Stay tuned. 

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHH!!! I love hearing updates! I'm so happy for you two! I'm thrilled that you are doing well and your pictures are super cute!! Love you mommy and baby boy Linn! :)

    ReplyDelete