We successfully moved in last week, and love our new home. It was such an easy move, that we had been anxious about for no reason. The moves came to our old house, packed everything up, moved it to the new house, then unpacked it all and put it away! I took the second half of the day off to tell them where I wanted the furniture, but I didn't have to lift a finger (and being 35 weeks pregnant at the time, it couldn't have been more perfect!). I will have to post some pictures of the new place when I actually remember to bring the camera home, and when it is actually clean :).
We are rounding up the school year quickly. After school swim lessons are officially over, and we only have 1 more large aquatics event... an Elementary/Middle School Swim meet, hosted at our school. Tim has been frantically working/planning for this event for a while. Now that it is here, I can see all of his hard work paying off. We are excited about the meet, and think the kids will have a blast! - I will try to post on the meet after it actually happens (May 28th!!). --obviously I typed this before the 28th, but am just now getting around to posting it.
Okay now for some baby news:
---------------------------------------------------------------
May Update:
Due Date: June 21, 2011
Gender: still a boy!!!!!
Name: Titus Jae Linn (same initials as his dad)
Mom's Weight gain:
for previous weight gain click here.
April 7 73.5kg = 162 lbs
April 28th 74.5 kg = 164 lbs
May 19 78.5kg = 172 lbs (oops)
Dad to be: Well, as stated previously, working hard... he is planning for one last big event in aquatics to round up the 2010-2011 school year. He has done an amazing job getting ready for it, and I think all of his hard work will show!
Health of Mom and Baby: As you can see above, we are getting big! I gained 4 kg this last dr visit and she told me not to gain anymore.... That is impossible. I have been swimming about 3 times a week, and still gained 4 kg. What am I supposed to do run a 5k each day? ---- Also, in the Dr.'s words "he can come out whenever he wants now".. AHHHHH... don't say that. We have too much to do before then... 1) I need to finish out the school year.
2)We are waiting on his crib to arrive.
3) I have to finish washing his clothes.
4)We haven't even begun to get his room ready (considering we just moved).
5) I have lots of other organizational things to do around the house.
6)I haven't packed a hospital bag yet.
7)I want to be able to say goodbye to our friends leaving Seoul. 7)I have to prepare frozen meals for while I am out of commission.
8) I need to go to Costco to get items to help us through the summer.
9)I need to finish making his baby mobile
10) I am just NOT ready!
I guess it's a good thing I haven't been having any Braxton Hicks contractions, or any other strange pains... except for him kicking me in the ribs. (p.s. our high school students are too cute when it comes to feeling him move. Some of the girls will just sit there with their hand on my belly for several minutes just hoping he will move a little- Tim and I are blessed with how much the care and love for our son already! - one of the girls even asked if she could come to the hospital with us; she also is the one who kisses my stomach, and even did so on stage in front of everyone at the all-sports banquet).
---------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, I have a few pictures for you... I forgot to take one at 35 weeks
Upcoming:
May 28: HS Graduation & Swim Meet -- now done :)
June 3: Last day of School
June 9: Dr. Appointment
June 21: Titus' due date
July 1: Kristin's birthday
July 4 - 11: Kristin's mom in Seoul!
July 11: Tim starts his Grad. program
July 21 - 29: Tim's parents in Seoul!



I just watched Tim's video - so fun to see your new house! I'm sure you'll get everything done that you need to. Even if you can't finish his mobile before he's born - he probably won't notice for a month or two :) Love you both!
ReplyDelete