I am now 38 weeks pregnant, and went today for a check-up. There really wasn't any new news... no contractions, no weird pains, Titus is still in good position, and I am still supposed to workout/walk... or as my doctor said "go climb a mountain". Haha! I feel that I do that every time I walk home.. we have a massive hill, or 2, or 3, to get to our new home. It's a good thing I have an encouraging husband, who helps support my back/push me up the biggest hill.
---------------------------------------------------------
June 9th Update:
Due Date: June 21, 2011
Gender: still a boy!!!!!
Name: Titus Jae Linn (same initials as his dad)
Mom's Weight gain:
for previous weight gain click here.
April 7 73.5kg = 162 lbs
April 28th 74.5 kg = 164 lbs
May 19 78.5kg = 172 lbs
June 9 78.5 kg = 172 lbs (Is this really possible to not gain ANY weight in the last month of pregnancy! )
Dad to be: Loving being done with work! We have been off work for less than a week now, and in that time Tim has: Run 4-5 times, biked, played basketball, made a home brew, helped around the house with new projects, watched tv, went with me to the Dr., read, and a few other things here and there! It's been SO great to have him at home. - Did I mention he is VERY ready for Titus to be here. He keeps telling him to kick his way out, and to come out soon. He just told me the other day that he never knew he would be so ready/excited for Titus to come out! :) He will be such a good dad!
Health of Mom and Baby: Doing well, but feeling big. Titus still enjoys tossing, turning, kicking, and elbowing me, although he is continuing to grow and have less and less room. It's as if he is trying to stretch me out or say, "hey, let me have some space". Anyways, According to the Dr. Titus is about 3 kg in weight now which is about 6.6 lbs. -- Tim and I are still getting a few things ready in his room, however once we have it complete I will post pictures for everyone. We are also working on getting the house a little more "homey" feeling, which includes, more pictures, more decorations, curtains (which my mom will bring with her from the U.S.), re-arranging some furniture, and so on. Once again I will try to post some pictures once it is all ready!
Last time I posted, I listed all of the things I need to get done before Titus arrives. Well, here is the status of each item on my list....
1) I need to finish out the school year. - Done
2)We are waiting on his crib to arrive. -Arrived, put together, and ready to go.
3) I have to finish washing his clothes. - Done
4)We haven't even begun to get his room ready (considering we just moved). -Few more decor things to do.
5) I have lots of other organizational things to do around the house. - Getting there.
6)I haven't packed a hospital bag yet. - Titus, done; Kristin, done; Tim... not even close
7)I want to be able to say goodbye to our friends leaving Seoul. - Done :(
7)I have to prepare frozen meals for while I am out of commission. - Made 2 meals... few more to go
8) I need to go to Costco to get items to help us through the summer. - Done
9)I need to finish making his baby mobile - Getting close!
10) I am just NOT ready! - I am getting there!!!! I can't believe he could be here ANY DAY!!!!
Photo Update...
---------------------------------------------------------
The following pictures are from the other night we had a beer brewing fest in our kitchen! It's Tim's 5th batch of home brew and he decided to experiment with adding an uncalled for ingredient. Can anyone guess what that ingredient is!?
And the Special Ingredient....
I believe that is all for now!
Upcoming:
June 10 : Tim is helping with a lock-in at school
June 13 : We get to borrow a friends car for the summer!!
June 19 : 39 week Dr. appointment, if Titus doesn't arrive sooner
June 21 : Titus' due date
July 1 : My birthday
July 4 : My mom arrives in Seoul!
July 11 : Tim begins his Masters program
July 20 : The Linns arrive in Seoul



Woohoo!! Lookin' good girl! Praying for you and everyone, and can't wait to meet baby T! (or at least see some sweet pictures)
ReplyDelete