So, once we got home from the doctor, I put on my tank top and some of Tim's athletic shorts (I don't have any that fit) and trekked up to Namsan Tower and back; while Tim went to SFS (another international school here) and swam with their coach; as he has been doing all week. The trek took me about an hour and 15 minutes up to the look out and back. I made sure to push myself up all the climbs and not to just walk leisurely. I just hope it helps...
We asked the doctor about inductions, and she simply said, we won't go any later than 10 days after the due date. So, if we have to do that, I would be induced at the latest July 1, my birthday (not sure what I think about having the same birthday as my son). Anyways, here's to Titus arriving before July!
---------------------------------------------------------
June 16th Update:
Due Date: June 21, 2011 -only a few days away
Gender: still a boy!!!!!
Name: Titus Jae Linn (same initials as his dad)
Mom's Weight gain:
for previous weight gain click here.
April 7 73.5kg = 162 lbs
April 28th 74.5 kg = 164 lbs
May 19 78.5kg = 172 lbs
June 9 78.5 kg = 172 lbs
June 16 78.5 kg = 172 lbs
Dad to be: Taking what time he has now to work out! Tim has been doing 2 a days all week. He has been going over to Seoul Foreign School to swim in their pool with their coach because our pool has already been drained for cleaning. So, along with swimming every day, he has played basketball or biked to SFS. - We also had the pleasure of having the SFS coach over for dinner Wednesday night. We cooked out on our rooftop for the first time; it was such an amazing dinner/view!
Health of Mom and Baby: Feeling great! I can't believe his time has come. I feel like I am going to be pregnant for another month, at least. I am getting ready for him to be here, not because I am physically miserable or anything, I just want to meet my son! - As I said earlier I was disappointed when the doctor said I wasn't ready at all... I am just trying to rest up and enjoy this time that Tim and I have together. We will get to meet Titus soon enough, I'm sure.
---------------------------------------------------------
We finished Titus' room... finally. The only thing missing are the curtains that I ordered from Walmart, which my mom will bring with her when she visits. So, here is the finished product!
his dresser/possibly will be used as a changing table
blanket on the back of the chair was made by Lacey, my college roommate. You can see all the other wonderful things she created at her website : Lacey's Place Lacey also made the 2 paintings next to the chair... also pictured below
Titus' crib and homemade mobile!
Toilet Paper Elephant (handmade by me)
Baby mobile, I had Timmy's help on putting this together and hanging it!
Upcoming:
Sometime before July: Titus will arrive
July 4th: My mom arrives in Seoul
July 11: My mom leaves and Tim begins his Masters program

No comments:
Post a Comment