12 August 2011

Nana Kiki, Papa John, and Uncle Peter meet Titus

Well Tim's family has come and gone. They arrived July 21 and left July 29th. It was a great visit! I am really behind on getting all this up, so I'll keep the words at a minimum...

During their time here, we did a little bit of everything; walking around the Korean War Memorial, visiting the school, going out to eat (a lot), going to I' Park Mall, Tim, John, and Peter went to a FC Seoul soccer game, a lot of shopping, Titus was baptized, we walked around the 1988 Olympic Park, worked out as a family, went to Insadong, visited a palace... and more.

Tim and I are extremely greatful of the help they provided with Titus, and just for the oppotunity for them to see what our lives are like here in Seoul. Thanks you guys for making the long trip over!

Here are some pictures of their trip...

























No comments:

Post a Comment