12 September 2011

3 Years and Counting...

Timmy and I have been married 3 years now! It has been so wonderful!!

We went out on a date to celebrate...

We dropped Titus off at our friend's Ryan, Abby, & Ezra's house, and headed to dinner. We decided to go to "The Spice" a French cuisine restaurant. It was delicious, yet very small portions. Here are a few pictures....








 oh, and the lights inside went back in forth from red to white, that's why some of the photos look weird. 


Afterwards we went to a small cafe near Hyatt Hotel. It had a nice little grassy area... oh, grass, how I miss thee. Anyways, we had a glass of wine and then headed to pick up Titus. It was really nice to have some time with just Timmy! For a little bit I forgot we had a son (well maybe not) hehe.




No comments:

Post a Comment