Since Titus and I share the same birthday, the day will be much more exciting and centered around him. I realize that for most people the fact that it is also my birthday will be a second thought.
In that case, I know what I want this year. This gift is something I have wanted for a while and think this summer will be the perfect opportunity! However, it could be a somewhat expensive gift and I am hoping everyone could go in on it together. I don't care if I get much else, I really just want this one gift...
A 3 Session photo shoot.
Session 1: Titus' 1st Birthday
Session 2: Maternity
Session 3: Newborn
I have a photographer in mind (Jen Howell) she is one of my good friend's (Kristen) sister who has started a photography business within the past few years. - yet I am still looking into other photographers.
Anyways, just wanted to put the word out there to my family :)
GREAT gift idea!! Love you!
ReplyDelete