25 March 2012

Baby #2 (20 weeks)

Pregnancy #2
 20 weeks along

Due Date: August 7, 2012

Gender: Male!!!

Mom's Total Weight Gain thus far:  Last pregnancy I kept everyone up to date on my weight gain... well this time I'm not sure because I have no idea what I weighed when the pregnancy started. However, the dr. I have been going to (Dr. Sung; a different one than I saw when I had Titus) has given me a weight chart; where she wants my weight to be throughout the pregnancy. Considering at my last appointment (3 weeks ago) the chart weight was set for 1 lb more than where I was at the time... yet the date for that goal weight was for April 6 (still 2 weeks from now). - Ha, don't think I'll be able to make that one.

Dad:Busy, as usual. This week was spring break, which was wonderful! Tim was able to be home with Titus and I everyday. As far as the second pregnancy, it still seems very surreal to both of us. I think Tim forgets, until he looks at my belly.

Health of mom and baby: He seems healthy. I can feel him moving a little, but Tim hasn't been able to feel him yet. Reality is setting in a little more each time I feel him! I have been feeling well, just tired a lot; however I don't know if that is from chasing Titus around or the pregnancy. i am still busy with swim stuff at school, which is great to get Titus and I out of the house, plus I love the interaction he gets with the students. - We recently took a few of the swimmers to Thailand for an international meet. It was a really good trip; Titus was the perfect travel baby!!

Pictures:  no belly photos, but here are a few from our Thailand trip (18 weeks along)










Upcoming: 
March 28: friendly swim meet
April 6: Dr. Visit (we will have an in depth ultrasound)

No comments:

Post a Comment