24 April 2012

9 Months Old

9 Months Old
(March-April 2012)

Man, the month of March went by SO fast!!! (Well so did April, considering I am so late getting this posted- sorry) Let me think back on what happened during March....

We took a trip to Thailand (during which he was the perfect travel baby), had several swim meets, tons of practices, a few nice days to where we could go outside and not be cold, lots of swim things...

As far as Titus... He got on a pretty consistent schedule of being awake 2 hours between each nap; taking 3 naps each day. He took one, sometimes even 2, naps at school each day. He loves trying to move; he hadn't quite gotten crawling down, but was always wanting to stand and play. He discovered pulling himself up in his crib, along with rolling over to a sit, rather than napping. He continued to try new solid foods, but still liked things pretty mashed up.  Honestly I don't know what else to say since I'm so late on posting this, so I'll let the millions of pictures talk for me :) 


So Tired After our Trip to Thailand



Visiting Insuk
Trying to walk with dad's help




Ticklish 






 Playing with friends


 he loves his walker- and it saves my back!!!! 

 He is so smily
 catching up on dad's studies
 smiling with mommy

 9 Month Old Photo Shoot 
 


















No comments:

Post a Comment