16 July 2012

Titus' 1st Birthday Party

Sunday, July 1, 2012 Titus turned 1 (and I turned 25).

We threw a birthday party for Titus orange and blue themed. You may wonder why orange and blue... because those are colors Titus looks really cute in! :) Honestly that's kind of how I chose! Anyways, we had a wonderful time! We had a simple cook out for dinner... burgers, hot dogs(thanks Tim), corn on the cob, fruit tray, chips and dip, cookies (thanks nan), carrot cupcakes, and ice cream.  Then Titus opened presents, had a cake smashing session, and played with family for a little before bed. It was wonderful to have all the people who love Titus so much gathered together in one place! - Thank you to everyone who came! It meant a lot to Tim and I.

The decor




 set up for his cake eating session










































Happy Birthday!!!! 


1 comment: