Pregnancy #2
37 weeks along
I know it's been 17 weeks since I specifically posted about #2
I know it's been 17 weeks since I specifically posted about #2
Due Date: August 7, 2012
Gender: Male
Baby #2's Name: Axen Joel Linn
Mom's Total Weight Gain thus far: Last pregnancy I kept everyone up to date on my weight gain... well this time I'm not sure because I have no idea what I weighed when the pregnancy started.-- However, I will say that I now weigh the most I have ever weighed in my life (and hopefully the most I ever will). However between my last 2 appointments (1 week apart) I actually lost 3 lbs.
Dad: He finished his one year online program and now has a Masters!! It is so nice for him to have one less thing to worry about. He still has work to do even though we aren't currently in Seoul. I don't know if I mentioned this before, but Tim has moved to an administration position. This means he will work more days out of the year and does not get "off" just because school is not in session. What this means is that he may not get a full 3 weeks Christmas break as everyone else (especially since we are in Memphis a little longer this summer due to baby #2). -- Anyways, Tim is doing well. I don't think it has quite hit him that we will have 2 kids here in a few weeks!
Health of mom and baby: Healthy! I had an ultrasound on Friday and everything looked good! In fact we will be inducing on July 31 if all continues to go well. AHH!!! that's 2 weeks away.
Nesting: This is a new category, but I am totally in nesting mode... Since we aren't currently living in our house this makes "nesting" rather different. Granted there really isn't too much I could have done in Korea because it is all still set up from Titus. Therefore my nesting here in Memphis has included: shopping for items we need of course, researching and buying a diaper bag, new cloth diaper covers, getting Passport papers completed, applying for a SSN for Titus, packing hospital bags, packing a "going out" bag for Titus for while I'm in the hospital (incase someone wants to leave the house with him, it will save them time), spending time with my big brother, planning a maternity/one year old photo shoot, and trying to just think through all that will need to happen before returning to Seoul. I know not that impressive, but it has been on my mind constantly and typing it all here helps me to "get it out".
I don't have many photos of me from this pregnancy, but here is one that I do have:
(As mentioned above I am having a maternity photo session, tomorrow actually, and will share some of those photos once I get them.)
Upcoming:
July 16th: Photo Session
July 20th: Dr. visit (ultrasound and check dilation)
July 27th: Dr. visit ( I assume)
July 31st: INDUCTION
No comments:
Post a Comment