Time is flying by with this little guy. I feel like I have not spent hardly as much time with him as I spent with Titus when he was a newborn. I know it's because I have 2 now, but I feel bad. I don't want Axen growing up with those oh so stereotypical second born things... like how he gets less attention, he beat up on because he is smaller, things get overlooked because I just don't have the time or energy (i.e. cleaning the pacifier when it falls on the floor or big brother puts it in his mouth). Unfortunately I am realizing that I can't help a lot of these things from happening :(. However, it does not mean that he is any less loved or cared for.
Axen is an amaizing little one! He has the best temperament. He never had a "fussy" phase and really only cries when he is hungry... he doesn't seem to mind being dirty, and he sleeps all the time, so it's not like he really cries when he is tired. I am having to get used to getting up every 3 hours, but it is so much easier this time around.
There aren't too many developments yet. He does seem to enjoy being on his tummy or side more than his back. So, that's it for now, here are his 1 month old photos...
Titus 14 Months
Axen 1 Month
kiss
Aww!!! I LOVE that 5th picture of Titus and Axen! Titus is being a sweet big brother!
ReplyDeleteYou need to update your Baby #2 Ticker!!!! :)