15 October 2012

Axen is 2 Months

I find myself not finding the time for blogging, or much other "extras" in life right now... I guess that is what happens when you have 2 boys under 18 months old...LIFE!

Since I have little free time, I am going to keep this short, so here are Axen's latest developments along with his 2 month old pictures.

*Smiles
*Laughs when daddy tickles him
*Sucks his thumb, when he can find it
*Notices faces from farther away
*Some cooing as he smiles at us
*Gets lots of hugs from brother - Titus will try to calm him down when he is crying by giving him his paci, playing music, patting him on the back, or saying "shh"
*Started gaining a little control of his hands... not much though
*Turns to look at us when he hears our voices
*Loves staring at contrasting colors... i.e. the chocolate brown elephant I made that hangs on the wall.
*Loves cuddling with daddy every night to fall asleep as daddy watches tv in his recliner :)


Since I do not do Titus monthly updates anymore, here are a few of his recent developments (not to take away from Axen's)
*Talking/Babbling a lot!! He says words like "uh oh", "up", "step", "no", "stop", "dog", "hot", "echo", granted they are not clear words, but Tim and I know what he is saying. - Along with the words he is babbling, not like Axen, but more like he is talking, using his tongue to make different sounds and emphasis at certain points.
*Mimiking... Anything we do, he will do, opening his mouth and saying "ahhhhhh" as we brush his teeth.. when we were in the store the other day he saw the toothbrushes and started going "ahhhhh"- haha-.
*He gets SO excited when Tim comes home from work. He hears the beep of the door and runs to see Tim come in and smiles so big!!! He gets so excited he runs around the house unable to contain himself. (Any time he hears a beep that sound similar to our door, he says "dada")
*Family hugs and kisses- Tim will hug me, Titus will see us and want to join in. I will kiss Axen, then Tim will, and Titus will follow suit.
*As mentioned above he tries to entertain Axen when he is upset.
*He will go into Axen's room most mornings to just check on him :)

These are not developments but 2 crazy things Titus has done this month:
1) played in the trash- diaper pail and regular trash (and yes, he got poop all over his hands and shirt)
2) tried to drink Tim's coffee--- Tim was doing something and Titus picked up the warm (not hot) cup and tilted it back...

Anyways, this is just a little of our fun lives; it is very difficult to contain it all here, sorry.











  Titus 15 Months, Axen 2 Months






1 comment: