I am so thrilled to know that God is bringing a new life into the world, someone who will be so unique yet who is made like everyone else, in HIS image. I am also honored to be a part of this child's life, even if I am 1/2 way around the world. I know that God has blessed this little one with an extremely loving family, who will do their best to share God's love, Word, wisdom, gentleness, kindness, joy, and grace with him or her. I am sad to not be there for the first few months of his/her life, but know that when I visit at Christmas my niece or nephew will love me all the same :).
It never ceases to amaze me how brothers and sisters in Christ care for those who they may not know; that is a true example of God's love shining through. Today groups of teachers gathered in prayer at YISS, my group prayed for the health and safety of Meghan and her little one during the next few days, along with prayer that the little one will grow up knowing God and that he/she will know Christ as his/her Savior. Having people pray for my family, who is 1/2 way around the world and whom they have never met, reminded me that we are ALL family through Christ.

I miss and love all of you!
The church across from our house
love you, too, Uncle T and Aunt K!
ReplyDeleteAwww, Kris...I miss you guys already! It's crazy that you all have been there a month (or more maybe?!)
ReplyDeleteAt this rate, it looks like Dan and I might not get to meet Nathan until you guys do (at Christmas). Know that we're praying for you all and miss you a ton!!
Love,
Kelly