I have had to delete one of my three blogs "My Casual Photography".
So, apparently you have a limited amount of space on blogger for pictures. Considering I am a photographer (well I try to be a photographer) this sort of frustrates me. I have 3 blogs, this one, one that has my nice/edited photos (k-l-photography), and one that has the other photos (my casual photography). As I was trying to post pictures the other day, a little note popped up, you no longer have space available for pictures.... blah blah..
For those of you who do not know, the pictures that you post on blogger are connected and stored in your Picasa online account. Therefore when you no longer have space on Picasa web albums, you can't post any more pictures on blogger (unless you pay to increase your amount of storage space). My conclusion? I decided to delete my blog "My Casual Photography". I don't think anyone ever looked at it anyways. However, that is still many hours of time spent on that blog, thrown away.
Does anyone have any suggestions in case I run into that problem again?
No comments:
Post a Comment