19 October 2010

YISS XC Season

As last year, Tim has been assisting with coaching the High School Cross Country team, and I have been photographing the meets. Unfortunately we don't get to go to Guam this year, as we did last, but it ends up being for the better; Tim has a lot of work to do regarding the pool. So... not that there is a whole lot to post on the team, they are doing great. There are only 1 1/2 more weeks of practice before the championship meet. I have only been able to go to 3 meets so far because a few of them have been on Wednesdays, while I have to run after school swimming lessons. However, I have gotten a lot of pictures from those 3 meets. (unfortunately I can't post most of them, because of privacy of students)

September 11, 2010 Meet @ ICS-U






October 9, 2010 Meet at TCIS







October 2, 2010 Meet @ YISS




1 comment: