21 April 2011

10 weeks to go!!

I am now 30 weeks (well by the time this is posted I will be about 31). I can't believe it. Time has flown by during the pregnancy.


I will admit, I LOVE IT!! I have had it rather easy. I was only nauseous the first trimester, had a wonderful second trimester, and a pretty good start to the 3rd.


My last Dr. visit was April 7. At this visit, I had my blood pressure, weight and urine sample taken, just as I do every visit. I also spoke with the Dr. briefly and had a short ultrasound. The ultrasound was just to check and make sure FOOL is still doing well. The doctor didn't tell me too much, which she usually doesn't. She asks the same 2 questions each visit: "Are you still taking your prenatal vitamins?" and "Are you still exercising/swimming?" -- My answer to the first is "yes" however, I have been working out less and less. She then told me I should be doing some sort of exercise for an hour a day! HOLY COW! - I didn't even do that much before I was pregnant!


Well for 3 days I took her advice. I swam the following day, then took an hour long walk on Sunday, and then did the elliptical for 30 minutes on Monday. Sadly I haven't done anything since. My schedule isn't exactly permitting.
____________________________________________

April Update (#1): 
Due Date: June 21, 2011
Gender: Male
Name:  for those of you who don't know... I will tell soon. I am wanting to tell a few more people in person/over Skype first. 

Mom's total weight gain thus far:  about 1 kg (2.2 lbs) since my last visit in March

At my Dr. visit before we came home(Dec. 2), I was 64.2 kg = 142.6 lbs
January Dr. visit (6 weeks later) I was 65/66 kg = 145 lbs
February Dr. Visit (4 weeks later) I was 69 kg = 152 lbs
March Dr. visit (4 weeks later) I was 72 kg = 158.7 lbs
April 7 Dr. Visit (4 weeks later) I was 73 kg = 160.9 lbs

Dad to be: BUSY! For the past 2 weekends Tim has worked Friday (after a full day of work) 6-9pm, Saturday 9:30 - 4pm and Sunday 9:30 - 7pm the first Sunday, and 10 - 5 the other. Thankfully we both have an upcoming 3 day weekend! He has also been searching for a Korean national to hire part-time in the Aquatics next year...and he thinks he found him!! This guy will help with P.E. Swim during the day, and other various things as needed.  - Anyways, back to baby... Tim is continuing to laugh at my growing belly! It still amazes him. He still enjoys feeling FOOL move around, however has just not had as much time to do it... To be  honest, I'm not sure how realistic it is to Tim that FOOL will arrive (hopefully) in 10 weeks! 



Health of mom and baby:  GOOD & GOOD- The Dr. informed me FOOL is in a very good position for birth, and that the chances of him moving/flipping are very low. yay! 
am starting to get some of the aches and pains of pregnancy, especially when I sleep, but so far it isn't anything I can't handle. I am feeling our son moving A LOT more now. He is getting bigger, and has less room than he used to. Just the other day, I felt him up by my ribs on the right side, and down near my left hip at the same time. It was as if he was trying to stretch out. He has also been pushing his knee or elbow into my right side several times a day... it is something I am still not used to.

Belly Progression Pictures.... to see earlier progression pictures go here and here.



28 weeks

29 weeks 

 30 weeks

30 weeks- I really liked my outfit, so I wanted all of you to see :)

31 weeks



__________________________________________


Upcoming: 
April 22nd - No School - Good Friday
April 24th - Easter
April 28th - Dr. Visit & Kristin taking a day off work
April 29 -30th - Swim Championships
May 5th - my Baby shower put on by my 2 best friends here in Korea (Abby & Lindsey)
May 7th -  Junior/Senior Banquet- We will be teaching a dance lesson like we did for the Valentine's Banquet (free tickets!)
May 20th -  move into our new house!!
May 28th - Elementary Swim Meet
June 3rd -  Last day of School





3 comments:

  1. KJ! I love wathcing you go through pregnancy! Thanks for your posts and your encouragement on my own blog :) I love keeping up with you and Timmy-- looking forward to seeing your precious little buy soon. Keep enduring and going strong girl! God is your strength (Phil. 3:11-13). Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I saw your belly over Skype last week, but I'm still overwhelmed at how big you have grown! You look sooo cute!!! :) I love all 3 of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing, Kristin!!! I am sooooo excited to read you are having a BOY!!! 10 weeks...life will never be the same or as blessed as you are about to be! Kent and I are so very excited for you both, and hope that you will be coming home to Memphis to visit SOON! We will be praying for you THREE! :) Love you!
    ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete