During the month of October...
Axen grew quite a bit I feel. He feels chunkier :). We don't go back in for a doctor's visit until December, so I don't know exactly how much he weighs. I'm guessing around 10-11lbs.
Axen is my happy boy; anytime you look at him he gets the biggest grin. I love it! He doesn't fuss much, only when he gets really tired or is hungry. I finally feel like he has a routine. He sleeps pretty well, except for the 45 minute intruder...meaning when he falls asleep 45 minutes later he wakes up (his sleep cycle) and he can be difficult to get to go back to sleep right away. Sometimes I have to let him play for about 45 minutes and then I try to get him down again, then other times I can paci him and he is back asleep in a minute. At night however he sleeps!! I have been getting him down around 6 or 6:30 and he will sleep til about 5 or 6am! Yes! a full night sleep for mommy!!! (unlike Titus who woke at 2am for his entire first year of life) Anyways, as I said before Axen is so smiley, you can't help but smile when he gives you that grin!
During October Axen has...
*grown- a lot!
*started watching Titus play
*really started sucking on his hands; especially when he is tired
*started using his bumbo seat and enjoys it because he can see brother better
*sleeps through the night (10-12 hours usually)
During October Titus has...
*started climbing on everything- we find him up on the couch, on our tv stand, trying to get on the kitchen chairs, trying to get into Axen's bed, etc.
*started talking so much!!!! His new words include:
uh oh
sock ("sahh)
down ("douw")
echo -strangely he says it perfectly
what's that ("uht daaAh")
sit ("siii")
car ("ca")
ohh
choochoo
dart ("dar")
go ("go go go")
hot
Unfortunately I have run out of storage space for pictures. I will have to figure something out... so until I do I won't be able to post pictures- so sorry!
No comments:
Post a Comment